Friday, April 22, 2011

Nutritarian Fried Rice


     I mostly use alot of the same ingredients as a base to my cooking.  For example MANY of my dishes will contain coconut aminos, nutritional yeast, chia seeds ect... This dish is very similar to the Moo Shu Vegetables I posted on April 17th.  I rate this in my top 5 dishes to eat, very tasty and satisfying. 


1C    Cabbage, shredded
1/2C Corn
1/2C Carrots, shredded
1/2C Kale, shredded
1C    Brown rice, cooked
2T    Coconut aminos
2T    Nutritional yeast

Garnish
1      Scallion chopped


    Put the first four ingredients in a VERY HOT DRY pan.  Toss around for 5-8 min or until softened.  Add 1/4C of water and the remaining ingredients. (Reserve the scallion for garnish on top) Continue cooking the mixture for another 5 min on high heat. Remove when liquids are gone.  Top with scallions and sesame seeds if you like.  I Love this dish! I hope you do too.  ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment