Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welcome to The Real Meal Today

After MANY of my  friends and family requested recipes to the never-ending spew of pictures of food on Facebook I have finally been convinced to start my own blog.  I am not the best writer and tend to lay off punctuation and common elementary grammar but I will do my best to keep this legible and somewhat clear. I hope you enjoy the pictures and try the recipes.

A bit of history - I am a Chef for Whole Foods Market and have been following a nutritarian lifestyle since August 9th 2010.  The goal of this blog is not to push the diet and lifestyle, but to show easy and affordable recipes of healthy foods that can make you feel great. Details of  nutritarian eating and lifestyle can be found at: drfuhrman.com/ and eatrightamerica.com if interested.

Most of my meals are thrown together. I will try my hardest to break the recipes into quantities but sometimes a salad will be just a listing of different vegetables, grains and nuts.  Any dressings I include I will try to have exact amounts so there will be no confusion.  I truly hope you enjoy these and please comment on your successes!

Join this blog to recieve notifications.
Stay tuned for the first posts

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Chef. Your recipes look simple but tasty... just my type of eating.

    CJ (Dr. Fuhrman forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration to us..

    ReplyDelete